Manager in Training program
Great companies are about great people. At BlueCross we are committed to advancing aged care and providing opportunities for people with skill, drive, enthusiasm and passion to reach their full potential.
This position aims to develop talented individuals who aspire to be a future Residential Manager at BlueCross.
Our Managers in Training complete a structured 12 month trainee and mentorship program to prepare them to
- to provide leave relief to current Residential Managers
- to participate in targeted project work relevant to a manager role and
- to assume Residential Manager roles within BlueCross as positions arise.
In addition to full participation in the training program, your responsibilities will include supporting the Residence Manager with staff management, accreditation and compliance, oversight of resident care, roster management and ensuring customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.
You will be required to demonstrate:
- A desire to assume a leadership role within Aged Care
- Effective leadership, mentoring and engagement with all staff, residents and families
- Proven communication skills with the ability to build key relationships
- commitment to your team and residents with a passion for aged care
- Experience with the Accreditation process and sound knowledge of the aged care sector
- Current registration as an Registered Nurse.
BlueCross offers a regional management structure with strong support from Quality, ACFI and People and Culture specialists for each residence. This is your opportunity for you to join a growing organisation where increased opportunities can advance your aged care career today.
For the full position description, click here.
Applications normally open in February, and multiple roles are offered. To be advised when applications are open,
Go to the STARRecruit page and click on the 'Sign Up' link.
You will be prompted to enter your email address and create a username and password.
Click 'Create Account'.
Set up alerts for Healthcare & Medical then select Nursing - Aged Care and/or Nursing / Management.