Make an enquiry
Independent Living Units
What are independent living units?
Independent living units, also known as a retirement villages, are purpose built communities for older people who want to maintain their independence, but want access to more support and services.
Tarralla Independent Living units
Tarralla Village is a retirement village located in Croydon next to BlueCross Tarralla aged care residence.
The village consists of 34 one and two bedroom independent living units. These units are fully furnished with carpets, light fittings, drapes and blinds and some are available for sale now.
- Maintenance and repairs to common areas including lawns and gardens
- Emergency call system providing 24 hour access to staff at BlueCross Tarralla – for medical and security emergencies only
- Community centre with BBQ area and community bus for resident-organised activities and private functions
- Building, public liability and professional indemnity insurance
- Access to respite services at BlueCross Tarralla in the event of illness or injury
- Assistance with aged care placement or community care services when or if required
- Tarralla Village is close to public transport and shopping areas. Residents also have access to activity programs, hairdressing, podiatry and physiotherapy within BlueCross Tarralla aged care residence.